- Rigging and skinning of different 3D assets, e.g. humans, animals and creatures
- Develop, create and maintain animations for real time game asset
- Setting up animation files and controllers in game engines, e.g. Unity and Unreal
- Keyframe animation
- Motion capture data cleaning
- Serve as an active participant in discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Stay up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies especially focusing on animation developments for current and next gen.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the games industry
- Good knowledge of anatomy and movement
- Experience in animation software like 3DS Max, Maya or Motionbuilder
- Experience with recording motion capture and motion capture data cleaning
- Experience with version control systems like SVN
- Great English skills, verbally and written
- Able to effectively collaborate with game designers and programmers
- Great communication skills and team-player attitude
Nice to have
- Facial rigging and blendshape creation
- Cutscene creation
- Experience in FX and particle animation
- Knowledge of cinematography and cameras
- Animal (quadruped) animation
What we offer
- Young and passionate team
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work
- Flat hierarchies
- Fair payment
What we need
- Cover letter
- Demo Reel
A portfolio is required. Please share a link to an online portfolio or animation reel as well as other specific documents of your resume. Your portfolio should contain a detailed breakdown of the work done by you.
Please send the application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your complete application documents and any work samples you would like to show us.
You can apply in English or German.