- Take ownership of core mechanics and controls, makes a plan for how they should be used in game, and works closely with Programming, Art and Level Design departments to drive development towards the games creative vision
- Help fine-tune game balancing, pacing and feeling
- Observe and analyze user testing, and recommend design solutions
- Create, standardize and maintain design documentation, including feature specification and implementation guidelines
- Serve as an active participant in discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Previous experience in Game Design (degree or Game Design position)
- Quick to adapt to new responsibilities
- Ability to accept and process feedback
- Great English skills, verbally and written
- Self-organized and self-motivated
- Able to effectively collaborate with other departments
- Great communication skills and team-player attitude
Nice to have
- Creative writing skills
- Familiarity with scripting languages or other technical skills related to game development
What we offer
- Young and passionate team
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work
- Flat hierarchies
- Fair payment
What we need
- Cover letter
A portfolio is required. Please share a link to an online portfolio or animation reel as well as other specific documents of your resume. Your portfolio should contain a detailed breakdown of the work done by you.
Please send the application via e-mail to email@example.com. Attach your complete application documents and any work samples you would like to show us.
You can apply in English or German.