- Main focus: sculpting and modelling of realistic humanoid characters
- Translate fully realized concepts into 3D models
- Sculpt, model, UV, texture and create high and low poly meshes for characters and creatures
- Modeling with clean topology (body, clothing and hair)
- Serve as an active participant in discussions, critiques and reviews.
- Stay up to date on state-of-the-art methods, practices, and technologies especially focusing on modelling developments for current and next gen.
- At least 2 years of working experience in the games industry as a Character Artist
- Great understanding of anatomy and movement
- Well-rounded knowledge of 3DS Max or Maya and zBrush
- Strong high and low poly modeling skills
- Strong skills with texture and shader creation
- Ability to create characters, animals and creatures in a variety of different styles
- Ability to take feedback
- Experience with game engines, e.g. Unity Game Engine and Unreal Engine 4
- Great English skills, verbally and written
- Able to effectively collaborate with animators, game designers and programmers
- Great communication skills and team-player attitude
Nice to have
- Ability to rig and skin characters
- Solid grasp of color theory and lighting techniques for quality presentation
- Experience with Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and Marvelous Designer
- Traditional art skills
What we offer
- Young and passionate team
- Flexible working hours
- Partial remote work
- Flat hierarchies
- Fair payment
What we need
- Cover letter
A portfolio is required. Please share a link to an online portfolio or animation reel as well as other specific documents of your resume. Your portfolio should contain a detailed breakdown of the work done by you.
Please send the application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Attach your complete application documents and any work samples you would like to show us.
You can apply in English or German.